Prerequisites for Applicants
The following items are the guidelines used to determine whether you will become a staff member or not.
These requirements are A MUST if you do not meet these requirements you risk an automatic denial of your application.
- The required amount of time in-game is 24 hours total (this does not include AFK time - we can determine this)
- You must have Discord and be active in the Discord server.
- Applications require a minimum of 300 words (excluding the questions)
- You must have a wide knowledge and completely understand our rules and punishment guidelines. Click Here
Note: Requirements may depend per applicant. This means that some of these requirements may not apply to you, if you can prove that you are sufficiently capable in other regions.
- If you were rejected read the rejection message fully as it will help you a lot.
- A lot of information is what makes your application stand out however make sure you put the essential, after all, quality before quantity.
- Be patient, We try to hire the best possible fit for our staff roles, if you do not have the patience then don't apply.
- Be honest, trust is a requirement for the staff team as you will have access to higher information than the normal user.
- Be confident, in order for you to be able to help others you need to believe and trust in your capabilities. if you have any concerns, contact a staff.
- Be mature, we need mature members on our staff team and staff will be expected to act proper in chat with no immature joking around.
Note: If your application has been rejected, it will be moved to the Archive folder.